With its unique optical properties and availability in ThinWall™ or Schedule 40 dimensions in numerous sizes, GF Harvel EnviroKing®UV clear PVC piping provides an optimal solution to a wide variety of green energy applications such as low-pressure piping for photobioreactors or as durable transparent containment vessels in pressure applications.
Typical uses for GF Harvel EnviroKing®UV clear PVC tubing are found in algae farming, carbon capture technologies, biofuel production facilities, university research laboratories, research & development centers, and other green energy applications where visual monitoring of processes is necessary.
GF Harvel EnviroKing®UV can provide new solutions for established industries or emerging technologies alike:
- Photobioreactor or algae bioreactor tubing
- Renewable energy—production of renewable biofuels such as algae biofuel, biodiesel, agrofuels, algae fuel, algae oil, algae biomass, ethanol, etc.)
- Carbon capture and storage, carbon sequestration, or carbon recycling as a way to reduce carbon emissions
- Filtration tubing
- Sight glass applications
- Level and flow indicators
- Process R&D (research & development)
- Algae farms or algae production, where algae is intentionally cultivated
- Photohydrogen—hydrogen produced with the assistance of natural or artificial light for the purpose of a renewable energy source such as biofuels
- Biological hydrogen production—conducted in a bioreactor where algae produces hydrogen and other gases
- Geoengineering to counteract the effects of global warming from greenhouse gas emissions
- Photosynthesis—converting carbon dioxide into organic compounds using sunlight
- Other outdoor applications where UV resistant clear tubing is needed